Tuesday, December 07, 2010

"PCR Study Cycle saved my life..."

"...I... failed my first round of [freshman] tests... I did not know how to study at all. ...The study cycle [PCR = preview/class/review] saved my life, and two semesters later, I still use it. ...

"...CAS [LSU Center for Academic Success - http://www.cas.lsu.edu/] helped me to learn various study methods and tailor them to my independent learning style..." 
- Above is excerpt from email sent Oct 22, 2010  by LSU undergraduate nutrition major Ashton to Saundra McGuire, Assistant Vice Chancellor for Learning and Teaching, Professor, Department of Chemistry, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge
"Teach Students How to Learn: Metacognition is the Key!"  with Saundra McGuire - 
free, live online session 12/10 2pm Eastern  FREE REGISTRATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?